- Channel Islands
- Centre Est
- Grand Est
- Grand Ouest
- Grand Sud-Ouest
- Ile-de-France Sud
- Nord de France
- United Kingdom
Private Banking in Zurich, Switzerland - Societe Generale
Established in Switzerland since 1897, Societe Generale Private Banking (Switzerland) SA specialises in wealth management. It provides a comprehensive range of personalised products and services tailored to the needs of each client.
Societe Generale Private Banking (Switzerland), a partner you can trust
Societe Generale Private Banking (Suisse) SA specialises in providing asset management services to a clientele of wealthy entrepreneurs and private individuals. We provide the recognised know-how of a private Swiss bank combined with the strength and investment solutions of an international banking group.
Private Bank in Zurich
Our clients benefit from a personal focus built on relationships. Our private bankers are backed by a network of experts who develop tailor-made solutions with clients and provide them access to:
- The Group's wealth planning, fiduciary and life insurance services
- Our financing solutions (mortgages and Lombard loans)
- The comprehensive range of offerings from the Societe Generale group (investment banking and international network)
- Our advisory and discretionary asset management services
- Our dealing room, and in particular our structured and derivative products, as well as our foreign exchange market offerings.